Access network drive from "MY Computer" not responding

It is very strange it happened today when I try to access a network drive
from my desktop "My computer" icon, the process hangs and not responding.

I have 6 network drives attached, all drives work except for one particular
one.
nothing special about this network drive, just simple NTFS permission and it
worked in the past.

try disconnected the network drive and re-established still the same problem.

but when I connect to the resource \\servername\shared folder, it works....

Just cannot get it to open from Windows Explorer and "My Computer"

I am running XP PRO SP2 and all updated critical and seurity patches.
It is not a spyware, virus issue.

please help.