iexplore.exe - Application Error

I keep getting this message :

"The instruction at "0x7c9105f8" referenced memory at "0x23c0010". The
memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program.

I only get it when I exit IE, not every time though, but I do think I tend
to get it when exiting IE from a website that has a lot of Java Scripting
but I may be wrong.

What can I do to fix this.

I'm running XP Home that is an upgrade from Win 98 with AMD 1.4 G, 512 Ram,
64 video.

Thanks

JS

Here are the steps that you can try:

Open an IE page.
Click Tools -> Internet options -> Advanced -> Uncheck the entry "Enable
third party browser extensions" (without quotes).

This should help.

"Jay Stevens" wrote:

> I keep getting this message :
>
> "The instruction at "0x7c9105f8" referenced memory at "0x23c0010". The
> memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program.
>
> I only get it when I exit IE, not every time though, but I do think I tend
> to get it when exiting IE from a website that has a lot of Java Scripting
> but I may be wrong.
>
> What can I do to fix this.
>
> I'm running XP Home that is an upgrade from Win 98 with AMD 1.4 G, 512 Ram,
> 64 video.
>
> Thanks
>
> JS

TRENDING THREADS