iexplore.exe - Application Error

I keep getting this message :

"The instruction at "0x7c9105f8" referenced memory at "0x23c0010". The
memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program.

I only get it when I exit IE, not every time though, but I do think I tend
to get it when exiting IE from a website that has a lot of Java Scripting
but I may be wrong.

What can I do to fix this.

I'm running XP Home that is an upgrade from Win 98 with AMD 1.4 G, 512 Ram,
64 video.

Thanks

JS
1 answer Last reply
More about iexplore application error

    Here are the steps that you can try:

    Open an IE page.
    Click Tools -> Internet options -> Advanced -> Uncheck the entry "Enable
    third party browser extensions" (without quotes).

    This should help.

    "Jay Stevens" wrote:

    > I keep getting this message :
    >
    > "The instruction at "0x7c9105f8" referenced memory at "0x23c0010". The
    > memory could not be "read". Click OK to terminate the program.
    >
    > I only get it when I exit IE, not every time though, but I do think I tend
    > to get it when exiting IE from a website that has a lot of Java Scripting
    > but I may be wrong.
    >
    > What can I do to fix this.
    >
    > I'm running XP Home that is an upgrade from Win 98 with AMD 1.4 G, 512 Ram,
    > 64 video.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > JS

Internet Explorer Windows XP