Calling John Coffin

Anybody know where John is? And when he might be responding to e-mail sent
to his Dip Pouch address?

Derek

An excellent question. I have sent several messages to him, with no
response.

"Derek McLachlin" <dmclachlin@videotron.ca> wrote in message
> Anybody know where John is? And when he might be responding to e-mail sent
> to his Dip Pouch address?
>
> Derek

"David E. Cohen" <david_e_cohen@yahoo.com> writes:

This is disappointing for many reasons. I hope we find him shortly.

We have the next issue of Diplomacy World going to press shortly,
but I want that to happen with a fully engaged and active Pouch
too.

Jim-Bob