text too large in some windows

in some of my windows such as the graphics option window of the window
for ez cd creator the text is too large not allowing me to see the whole
window. any suggestions
1 answer Last reply
More about text large windows

    What is your screen resolution? It is possiable you have it turned to where
    your text is very large, to check it and mess with it, try going to Control
    Panel, Appearence and Theme, and then Change Screen Resolution and mess with
    your settings.

    "kgilbert" wrote:

    > in some of my windows such as the graphics option window of the window
    > for ez cd creator the text is too large not allowing me to see the whole
    > window. any suggestions

Graphics CD-Rom Microsoft Windows XP