text too large in some windows

in some of my windows such as the graphics option window of the window
for ez cd creator the text is too large not allowing me to see the whole
window. any suggestions

matt

What is your screen resolution? It is possiable you have it turned to where
your text is very large, to check it and mess with it, try going to Control
Panel, Appearence and Theme, and then Change Screen Resolution and mess with
your settings.