How do I access old Outlook Express folders?

I had to have my computer restored back to factory state but before I
did, I backed up my Outlook Express folders and address book. I
restored them to the store location identified in Options, but I am
unable to access any of them. I am on XP & OE6. Can anyone offer any
suggestions regarding how I get to them?
Thanks much!
9 answers Last reply
More about access outlook express folders

    You have to copy the dbx folders to your HDD and then remove the Read Only
    Attribute. Then you can import them as long as you included Folders.dbx when
    you made the copy.