How do I access old Outlook Express folders?

I had to have my computer restored back to factory state but before I
did, I backed up my Outlook Express folders and address book. I
restored them to the store location identified in Options, but I am
unable to access any of them. I am on XP & OE6. Can anyone offer any
suggestions regarding how I get to them?
Thanks much!

You have to copy the dbx folders to your HDD and then remove the Read Only
Attribute. Then you can import them as long as you included Folders.dbx when
you made the copy.