Getting incorrect WEP error - Have verified that number is..

Have a MN-500 Base Station and a MN-510 Wireless Adapter.
Disabled the network connection and then could not find
where to enable again, so uninstalled the BB Networking
Utility. When I reinstalled and input the WEP key, got
the "incorrect WEP key" error. Have verified that I am
putting in the right key many times. Appreciate any help
in recovering from my latest bonehead mistake.
Thanks,
Bapek

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

If it show incorrect wep key check the ip address, it
will show 169.254 try to release and renew the ip address
first it will show dhcp server request timed out that
means it is the issue related to wireless signal check
for wireless interference and try to uninstall the adpter
from device manager and reinstall
if it show winsock error then TCP/IP got corrupted then
we have to reinstall it

TRENDING THREADS