Getting incorrect WEP error - Have verified that number is..

Have a MN-500 Base Station and a MN-510 Wireless Adapter.
Disabled the network connection and then could not find
where to enable again, so uninstalled the BB Networking
Utility. When I reinstalled and input the WEP key, got
the "incorrect WEP key" error. Have verified that I am
putting in the right key many times. Appreciate any help
in recovering from my latest bonehead mistake.
Thanks,
Bapek
1 answer Last reply
More about getting incorrect error verified number

    If it show incorrect wep key check the ip address, it
    will show 169.254 try to release and renew the ip address
    first it will show dhcp server request timed out that
    means it is the issue related to wireless signal check
    for wireless interference and try to uninstall the adpter
    from device manager and reinstall
    if it show winsock error then TCP/IP got corrupted then
    we have to reinstall it

Routers Network Connection WEP Wireless Adapter Networking