Help

Last response: in Video Games
February 26, 2005 10:51:01 PM

I have problems getting onto Zone.com, I deleted heartbeat and am running
Windows XP pro, the zonefriends list keeps loading, and does nothing, and I
get an unspecified error box trying to get into rooms

More about : question

Anonymous
February 27, 2005 2:31:23 PM

Hi Flavius,

"FlaviusSilva" <FlaviusSilva@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08E4C771-4886-4B1C-862A-8BD22949A450@microsoft.com...
>I have problems getting onto Zone.com, I deleted heartbeat and am running
> Windows XP pro, the zonefriends list keeps loading, and does nothing, and I
> get an unspecified error box trying to get into rooms

There's a specific newsgroup you can use for MSN Gaming Zone.

The Zone newsgroup is listed on the left side of this "Community
Newsgroups" windows under " PC Games" > "Game Zone"
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/newsReader.aspx...

However, while you're here... ;-)
To troubleshoot MSN Gaming Zone issues, try my website:

Can't get in? http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html
Can't load game? http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/java.html

Browser settings? http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/IE.html

Can't install Zone? http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/rezone.html
"Failed to Download" error: http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ftd.html

Can't join or host game? http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ftl.html
Lag / Disconnects? http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

Blocked by a router? http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/howto.html
Which ports to open? http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ports.html

Please visit http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/ for more of my pages! :-)

MSN Gaming Zone also provides it's own current help pages
at: http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/supporttoc.htm

Official support is provided by email to zmaster@microsoft.com

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions. :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User