Sign in with
Your question

I need to check my wifi connection!

Last response: in General Connectivity
Anonymous
September 3, 2010 3:51:21 AM

Hello,
ok um i have a ipod touch and i have a router so i get access to internet on my ipod. today while i was out on my balcony, i went back inside and all of a sudden my connection was gone. so i went to settings and i picked my wifi and put in the password then it said 'cannot connect'. then i went to my wifi app and i picked my wifi again and put in the password and now im waiting and it says 'Connection request status network is connecting' if it doesn't work, what do i do???

More about : check wifi connection

September 14, 2010 9:49:41 AM

Quote:
Hello,
ok um i have a ipod touch and i have a router so i get access to internet on my ipod. today while i was out on my balcony, i went back inside and all of a sudden my connection was gone. so i went to settings and i picked my wifi and put in the password then it said 'cannot connect'. then i went to my wifi app and i picked my wifi again and put in the password and now im waiting and it says 'Connection request status network is connecting' if it doesn't work, what do i do???

What I do to just connect my wireless with a GUI is, in a terminal type:
wicd && wicd-client &
Or if running persistent ie: Hard Drive or USB install, make a shortcut on the Desktop with that as the application.
!