Free acer technical supportI recently changed the password to login to my comput

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmyathome

Honorable
Aug 20, 2012
I need help how do i login to my computer or change the password without the reset disk Im the admin for the computer and I dont have password

Solution
Sorry, but it is against forum rules to give help on how to bypass security as we have no way of verifying whether or not you are the actual owner. My advice would be to take your system to your local pc store, along with proof of ownership (without that, they won't help either), and ask them for help in resetting your password. If you do not have proof of ownership, congratulations, you now own an expensive brick.

a little black duck

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Sorry, but it is against forum rules to give help on how to bypass security as we have no way of verifying whether or not you are the actual owner. My advice would be to take your system to your local pc store, along with proof of ownership (without that, they won't help either), and ask them for help in resetting your password. If you do not have proof of ownership, congratulations, you now own an expensive brick.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.