Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Free acer technical supportI recently changed the password to login to my comput

Last response: in Windows 7
August 20, 2012 10:04:31 AM

We apologize, but we have no way to verify you are in fact the owner of your system, and it is policy of tomshardware to not assist in password retrieval due to this reason.
Score

Best solution

August 20, 2012 10:08:00 AM

Sorry, but it is against forum rules to give help on how to bypass security as we have no way of verifying whether or not you are the actual owner. My advice would be to take your system to your local pc store, along with proof of ownership (without that, they won't help either), and ask them for help in resetting your password. If you do not have proof of ownership, congratulations, you now own an expensive brick.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b $ Windows 7
August 20, 2012 11:17:55 AM

Quote:
I need help how do i login to my computer or change the password without the reset disk Im the admin for the computer and I dont have password

well If you are the Admin for the computer and dont have a password then you should have no problem logging on to that computer. You can go to the control panel / users to add a password.
Score
a b 8 Security
a c 402 $ Windows 7
August 20, 2012 12:47:32 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Score
a b 8 Security
a c 402 $ Windows 7
August 20, 2012 12:49:56 PM

Best answer selected by Area51reopened.
Score
!