Diplomacy Survey Group

Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2004 12:10:14 PM

I've just created a new Yahoo Group for the purpose of getting
together a single location to keep a record of diplomacy players'
attitudes and opinions on the game. This might be useful, or just a
matter of idle interest, to both novice players and experts.

I've included a few simple questions to get started, but anyone can
add a new poll that people can vote on, and that's how I hope the site
will develop, with the more popular polls hanging around.

The more people use it, the more useful it will be, but I'm just
posting here really to get people's honest opinions of whether it'd be
useful.

And if not, do you think people might be interested in it if it were
in another form?

More about : diplomacy survey group

Anonymous
July 5, 2004 12:07:39 AM

This might be more useful if you advertised it in all the other forums out
there, and not just in r.g.d.

!