  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
February 27, 2005 4:27:15 PM

Can anyone tellme WOW servers? excludeing thouse payed, because thouse 15$
are out of my budget.
TKS

More about : wow servers

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
February 28, 2005 8:37:06 PM

Hiya,

The type of game you purchased requires a complex server matrix
with worlds, characters, maps, etc., which can only be administered
by the manufacturer and requires a subscription fee.. sorry.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!