WOW servers???

Can anyone tellme WOW servers? excludeing thouse payed, because thouse 15$
are out of my budget.
TKS
1 answer Last reply
More about servers

    Hiya,

    The type of game you purchased requires a complex server matrix
    with worlds, characters, maps, etc., which can only be administered
    by the manufacturer and requires a subscription fee.. sorry.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "KitNap" <gogu_n@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:b8b4b09d0564dcd97978a3ad4809fe8c@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com...
    | Can anyone tellme WOW servers? excludeing thouse payed, because thouse 15$
    | are out of my budget.
    | TKS

World Of Warcraft Microsoft Servers Video Games