Help > system recovery > program doesn't react

June 22, 2005 2:21:47 PM

Hi

Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2). Ohter
programs work fine.

Thanks
Bert Leu
Anonymous
June 22, 2005 2:21:48 PM

Bert Leu wrote:
> Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2).
> Other programs work fine.

Where is this located?

I have 'Start' Button --> 'Help and Support', but nothing about "System
Recovery".
What type of OEM system do you have?? - because it sounds like a modified
install by a third-party OEM..

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Hi

Do you mean System Restore? If so, do you see any error messages at all?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Bert Leu" <bollbo@swissonline.ch> wrote in message
news:D 9b7i0$tqh$1@news.hispeed.ch...
> Hi
>
> Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2). Ohter
> programs work fine.
>
> Thanks
> Bert Leu
June 22, 2005 2:21:48 PM

Hi Bert,

See: http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/srfail.html

Courtesy MVP Bert Kinney

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Bert Leu" <bollbo@swissonline.ch> wrote in message
news:D 9b7i0$tqh$1@news.hispeed.ch...
> Hi
>
> Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2). Ohter
> programs work fine.
>
> Thanks
> Bert Leu

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 6:40:27 PM

Hi Shenen

You're right. It's Dell

"Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Bert Leu wrote:
> > Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2).
> > Other programs work fine.
>
> Where is this located?
>
> I have 'Start' Button --> 'Help and Support', but nothing about "System
> Recovery".
> What type of OEM system do you have?? - because it sounds like a modified
> install by a third-party OEM..
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

June 22, 2005 6:40:28 PM

What does that mean??

--

news:D 9bnn5$e06$1@news.hispeed.ch...
> Hi Shenen
>
> You're right. It's Dell
>
> "Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Bert Leu wrote:
>> > Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2).
>> > Other programs work fine.
>>
>> Where is this located?
>>
>> I have 'Start' Button --> 'Help and Support', but nothing about "System
>> Recovery".
>> What type of OEM system do you have?? - because it sounds like a modified
>> install by a third-party OEM..
>>
>> --
>> Shenan Stanley
>> MS-MVP
>> --
>> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

June 23, 2005 3:24:40 PM

After de-installation of all Norton-Progs: works fine again!!!!

!