Help > system recovery > program doesn't react

Hi

Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2). Ohter
programs work fine.

Thanks
Bert Leu
6 answers Last reply
More about help system recovery program doesn react

    Bert Leu wrote:
    > Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2).
    > Other programs work fine.

    Where is this located?

    I have 'Start' Button --> 'Help and Support', but nothing about "System
    Recovery".
    What type of OEM system do you have?? - because it sounds like a modified
    install by a third-party OEM..

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    Hi

    Do you mean System Restore? If so, do you see any error messages at all?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Bert Leu" <bollbo@swissonline.ch> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2). Ohter
    > programs work fine.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bert Leu

    Hi Bert,

    See: http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/srfail.html

    Courtesy MVP Bert Kinney

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Bert Leu" <bollbo@swissonline.ch> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2). Ohter
    > programs work fine.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bert Leu

    Hi Shenen

    You're right. It's Dell

    "Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Bert Leu wrote:
    > > Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2).
    > > Other programs work fine.
    >
    > Where is this located?
    >
    > I have 'Start' Button --> 'Help and Support', but nothing about "System
    > Recovery".
    > What type of OEM system do you have?? - because it sounds like a modified
    > install by a third-party OEM..
    >
    > --
    > Shenan Stanley
    > MS-MVP
    > --
    > How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

    What does that mean??

    --

    > Hi Shenen
    >
    > You're right. It's Dell
    >
    > "Shenan Stanley" <newshelper@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> Bert Leu wrote:
    >> > Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2).
    >> > Other programs work fine.
    >>
    >> Where is this located?
    >>
    >> I have 'Start' Button --> 'Help and Support', but nothing about "System
    >> Recovery".
    >> What type of OEM system do you have?? - because it sounds like a modified
    >> install by a third-party OEM..
    >>
    >> --
    >> Shenan Stanley
    >> MS-MVP
    >> --
    >> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

    After de-installation of all Norton-Progs: works fine again!!!!

    "Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" <rick@mvps.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hi Bert,
    >
    > See: http://home.earthlink.net/~mvp_bert/html/srfail.html
    >
    > Courtesy MVP Bert Kinney
    >
    > --
    > Best of Luck,

    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    > Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
    >
    > "Bert Leu" <bollbo@swissonline.ch> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > Any idea, why this program doesn't react at all? (win XP Pro SP2). Ohter
    > > programs work fine.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > Bert Leu

System Recovery Microsoft Windows XP