XPSP2 & OE spell check

When I updated XP to SP2 spell check in OE stopped working with the message
that 'spell check was halted on this document, do you want to send it
anyway?'. Is there any solution for this?

BigJim

since OE uses the spell checker in MS Word reinstalling MS Word may fix it.

"Paul Isaacs" <pisaacs@NOTSPAMerols.com.come> wrote in message
> When I updated XP to SP2 spell check in OE stopped working with the
> message that 'spell check was halted on this document, do you want to send
> it anyway?'. Is there any solution for this?

Weird then because it still works in MSWord (my version is Word97).

"BigJim" <woody10277@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> since OE uses the spell checker in MS Word reinstalling MS Word may fix
> it.
>
> "Paul Isaacs" <pisaacs@NOTSPAMerols.com.come> wrote in message
>> When I updated XP to SP2 spell check in OE stopped working with the
>> message that 'spell check was halted on this document, do you want to
>> send it anyway?'. Is there any solution for this?

ChrisC

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002

Hi, this http://www.theeldergeek.com/oe_spellcheck.htm might work....
ChrisC
> Weird then because it still works in MSWord (my version is Word97).
>
> "BigJim" <woody10277@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> since OE uses the spell checker in MS Word reinstalling MS Word may fix
>> it.
>>
>> "Paul Isaacs" <pisaacs@NOTSPAMerols.com.come> wrote in message
>>> When I updated XP to SP2 spell check in OE stopped working with the
>>> message that 'spell check was halted on this document, do you want to
>>> send it anyway?'. Is there any solution for this?

That worked. Thanks mucho!!