Hey just a quick question. Is it possible to burn data to a CD in DOS?

Jayso

Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)

Ask in a Dos group. This is an XP group.
"Jayso" <jayso_chinnery@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OWb53WydFHA.4040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> Hey just a quick question. Is it possible to burn data to a CD in DOS?

> Jayso
>
> Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
> Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
> jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)

Jayso,

Since the command line is an integral part of XP, I will try to answer your
question. I did a quick google search on DOS Burn CD and it came up with a
few promising links,

http://www.freeweb.hu/doscdroast/index.html looks like it might be what you
need?

Hope this Helps,
Jason Ryon

"David Candy" wrote:

> Ask in a Dos group. This is an XP group.
> "Jayso" <jayso_chinnery@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OWb53WydFHA.4040@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> > Hey just a quick question. Is it possible to burn data to a CD in DOS?
> >
> > --
> > Jayso
> >
> > Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
> > Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
> > jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)

You are the greatest, this looks like exactly what i wanted.

"Jason Ryon" <JasonRyon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Jayso,
>
> Since the command line is an integral part of XP, I will try to answer
> your
> question. I did a quick google search on DOS Burn CD and it came up with
> few promising links,
>
> http://www.freeweb.hu/doscdroast/index.html looks like it might be what
> you
> need?
>
> Hope this Helps,
> Jason Ryon
>
> "David Candy" wrote:
>
>> Ask in a Dos group. This is an XP group.
>> --
>> http://webdiary.smh.com.au/archives/_comment/001075.html
>> "Jayso" <jayso_chinnery@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Hey just a quick question. Is it possible to burn data to a CD in DOS?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Jayso
>> >
>> > Good in Home Networking, XP Home based problems, and Pro based Problems
>> > Add my email to MSN Messenger if u wish
>> > jayso_chinnery@spamfreehotmail.com.au (remove spamfree)

There's a DOS group?