Sign in with
Your question
Closed

I lost my phone and its off

Last response: in General Connectivity
Anonymous
October 14, 2010 1:17:18 AM

ok so this is what happened i was sitting in bed and i was texting my freinds you kno lik an other 17 year old. then my mom just barges in and takes my phone because she must of heard my ringtone go off as i got messages. well i wasnt mad because she always takes it at night to be sure im not sending naked pics or anything to people. she turned off my phone and i went to sleep then the next morning i ask for my phone and she was lik oh its on my dresser or in my purse. so i look there and its not there so we looked and looked for it and we couldnt find it anywher eventually i had to go to the bus when i came hom this afternoon we still havnt found it. And ive been so upset caus u know how we teenagers are wen we loose our fones i dont know where it is and i need to know if ther is a website that trackes wher your fon is in the hous or if thers a websit that can turn it on so i can call it and doont giv me a stupid answer people really helpp meee :( 

More about : lost phone

October 18, 2010 4:31:11 PM

This is what texting does to our youth, total inability to make a readable sentence. if the phone is off, there is no way to track it.
Score
October 22, 2010 3:42:05 AM

Quote:
ok so this is what happened i was sitting in bed and i was texting my freinds you kno lik an other 17 year old. then my mom just barges in and takes my phone because she must of heard my ringtone go off as i got messages. well i wasnt mad because she always takes it at night to be sure im not sending naked pics or anything to people. she turned off my phone and i went to sleep then the next morning i ask for my phone and she was lik oh its on my dresser or in my purse. so i look there and its not there so we looked and looked for it and we couldnt find it anywher eventually i had to go to the bus when i came hom this afternoon we still havnt found it. And ive been so upset caus u know how we teenagers are wen we loose our fones i dont know where it is and i need to know if ther is a website that trackes wher your fon is in the hous or if thers a websit that can turn it on so i can call it and doont giv me a stupid answer people really helpp meee :( 

Indeed, I am sorry for that. In fact, I have the same experience.
When you lost your phone, you can take the following steps.
1.Call the phone.
2.Call from your computer.
3.Subscribe to a tracking service or download cell phone tracker software. Sign up for a tracking software or a mobile phone tracking service. They should be done before you lose the phone. If you regularly misplace the phone, consider this as an option.
Score
Related resources
December 30, 2010 5:46:43 AM

no solution there my frnd...if ur phone is switched off
Score
December 30, 2010 9:39:45 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
Score
!