newbie- problem with orders

Nana

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2002

I have a problem. I wrote orders but judge keep respond me mail with
errors. I had read rules, but still dont know where is my mistake..

1) I have 2 armies and i wanna attack other army. So i wrote
a xxx m yyy
a zzz s a xxx m yyy

and error is

xxx is not a supply centre
Discarding junk: [m yyy]
zzz already has a unit present
Discarding junk [a a xxx m yyy]

2) My fleet engaged supply center. Now i wanna make this fleet return
where it was just 1 round ago. So i wrote:

f aaa m bbb

and error is:

aaa is not a home province for my country
Discarding junk [m bbb]

Could someone please explain me where is my mistake?

p.s. Please excuse me my bad english

nan

nana <m2331@pf.in.da.pl> writes:

I can't tell for sure, but I think you're in the WRONG PHASE.

This looks like you are in a Winter adjustment turn, and it is
looking for your build or removal. If you've submitted
your build/removal already and are looking to step ahead
to Spring, you must submit phased orders for that season.
I recommend waiting until you see Winter results, unless you
must submit advance orders because you will be away from E-Mail.

Jim-Bob

>I have a problem. I wrote orders but judge keep respond me mail with
>errors. I had read rules, but still dont know where is my mistake..

>1) I have 2 armies and i wanna attack other army. So i wrote
>a xxx m yyy
>a zzz s a xxx m yyy

>and error is

>xxx is not a supply centre
>Discarding junk: [m yyy]
>zzz already has a unit present
>Discarding junk [a a xxx m yyy]

>2) My fleet engaged supply center. Now i wanna make this fleet return
>where it was just 1 round ago. So i wrote:

>f aaa m bbb

>and error is:

>aaa is not a home province for my country
>Discarding junk [m bbb]

>Could someone please explain me where is my mistake?

>p.s. Please excuse me my bad english

>nan

The answer to both of your problems is that it is obviously the winter
adjustment phase... NOT a movement phase.

Gene P.
Slidell, LA

--
Alcore Nilth - The Mad Alchemist of Gevbeck
alcore@uurth.com

Nana

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2002

Jim Burgess napisa³:

> nana <m2331@pf.in.da.pl> writes:
>
> I can't tell for sure, but I think you're in the WRONG PHASE.

Gush.. now i feel stupid.. thank You

nan