Can somebody tell me How can I connect MIDI ports to the S..

I need to connect MIDI Kyboard to a music makin software but can't connect MIDi
or at least can't find the right plug

I had a MIDI connector ages ago that used the 'game port' on the computer.
Odds are that the laptop you have doesn't have one of these. Perhaps you can
try to find a MIDI interface that works through USB? You would probably have
to buy a different connector to make this work. Do you know what type of
connector your MIDI plug is?

Jason Ryon