Hi,
I had an orphaned partition (Type 21) in my system,
I decided to re-partition it, but all data had gone...
Can those files be recovered? the files are there and I won't write anything
to it yet. Thanks
Jack

"Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> wrote:

>I had an orphaned partition (Type 21) in my system,
>I decided to re-partition it, but all data had gone...
>Can those files be recovered? the files are there and I won't write anything
>to it yet. Thanks

I am not sure if this works after re-partitionizing the disk, but
check if Drive Rescue
(http://www.woundedmoon.org/win32/driverescue19d.html) can help you.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233

Hi Jacky,

Mbrwork may be able to recover the partition.

Mbrwork instruction.
http://members.shaw.ca/Leesplace/mbrwork.htm

Mbrwork can be downloaded here:
http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/utilities.html