PBEM to go: Palmpolitik, beta testers wanted.

Hi all,

I've been working on a new version (1.3) of Palmpolitik, the diplomacy
program for PalmOS
handheld computers. This version allows you to import judge messages and
export judge orders.
If you have your palm configured to be able to retrieve and send e-mail
remote (e.g. through
infrared GSM contact, bluetooth, or buildin GSM system), you're even able to
keep playing diplomacy
PBEM when you're on a holiday.

Before I release the new version, I'd like to have it beta tested in order
to make sure it works
according to what you might expect from it.
If you like to beta test Palmpolitik 1.3, let me know and I'll sent you the
beta version.

Please include the following information:
- What handheld model are you using
- What is the amount of memory
- Which version of PalmOS are you using
- Which e-mail application are you using
- What are the online judges you usually play on

Hope to hear from you,
Ronnie van 't Westeinde

www.rwestein.freeler.nl/palmpolitik

Wow, this is really cool!!

Now, we are entering a new era. Mobile Diplomacy.

How do we call that? MobDip?

Lucas

Lucas B. Kruijswijk wrote:
> Wow, this is really cool!!
>
> Now, we are entering a new era. Mobile Diplomacy.
>
> How do we call that? MobDip?

I think we call that "divorce".

Dan Marchant
Design & Development Consultant
www.obscure.co.uk

Is there a Pocket PC version out there?

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 12:21:43 +0100, Dan Marchant
<reply.via@forum.please> wrote:

>Lucas B. Kruijswijk wrote:
>> Wow, this is really cool!!
>>
>> Now, we are entering a new era. Mobile Diplomacy.
>>
>> How do we call that? MobDip?
>>
>I think we call that "divorce".
>
>Dan Marchant
>Design & Development Consultant
>www.obscure.co.uk

Hi,

Unfortunately for you (and others), there is no Pocket PC version.

Ronnie