changing owner

I used to always work as administrator. Now I have created
a limited access account so I want to change the ownership
for a working directory with files and subdirectories to the
limited account. How do I do this?

According to Help, I should do this:
Windows Explorer -> locate folder -> Properties -> Security
-> Advanced -> Owner -> Click "subcontainer ..." check box
click new owner

My problem is that my limited access account is not among
the accounts I can select.

How can I change owner?
Thanks for any help.

Anders

--
m a i l : anders d o t floderus a t comhem d o t se

"Anders Floderus" <nospam@example.com> wrote:

>I used to always work as administrator. Now I have created
>a limited access account so I want to change the ownership
>for a working directory with files and subdirectories to the
>limited account. How do I do this?

See "How to Set, View, Change, or Remove File and Folder Permissions"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308418) and "How to Set, View,
Change, or Remove Special Permissions for Files and Folders"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308419).

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233