Display of icons in Folder

Is there any way to stop Windows from displaying icons in the "list" only
mode. It's particularly irritating when opening large folders of pictures
from a CD. I can not even make them out anyhow.
1 answer Last reply
More about display icons folder

    Philip K. wrote:

    > Is there any way to stop Windows from displaying icons in the "list"
    > only
    > mode. It's particularly irritating when opening large folders of
    > pictures
    > from a CD. I can not even make them out anyhow.

    Open any window from My Computer and use the View options to arrange the
    contents the way you want. Then from the Tools menu choose Folder
    Options, and then the View tab. On the View tab you'll see a button for
    using this view for All Folders. Click it.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com