If I set the the power scheme to ’always on’ while logged in as
administrator that setting only stays for that user.

I am looking how to set this up for ’all users’ so anyone in the
network who logs into the machine will have the ’always on’ power
scheme instead of the home/office set up.

Any ideas?

thanks

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Power-Scheme-Management-ftopict548972.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1736848

"monkey_boy" wrote:
> If I set the the power scheme to 'always on' while logged in
> as administrator that setting only stays for that user.
>
> I am looking how to set this up for 'all users' so anyone in
> the network who logs into the machine will have the 'always
> on' power scheme instead of the home/office set up.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thanks

anyone know?