Whats the Way to Go In Terms of Mobile CPU's?

Which is the Best Mobile CPU as the Ultimate Mobile Solution!

• Qualcomm Venus Snap Dragon's Android Phones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intel Dual Core Atom's

• AMD's Zacate Fusion

• Nintendo 3DS Fujitsu 1.0GHZ

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sony Erickson Playstation Phone

• Various other ARM Proccesors

• Total voters

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Lots of Different Options on the Market Qualcomm Venus Snap Dragon's/Intel Atom's/AMD's Zacate/Nintendo 3DS Fujitsu 1.0GHZ/Various ARM Proccessors! Lots of Different Tech's which do you think is the best and why? Feel free to let everyone know and Vote! As for me I like the Nintendo 3DS and hope to see if it can replace the Need for a Cellphone with Skype due to so many wifi access point locations ,or if Motorola Android is the way to go! or the Sony Erickson Playstation Phone a combination of the two! Eventually later on is the Scorpion Core Arm Proccessors and NGP a.k.a. the next version of the PSP can't wit to see what announced before XMAS officially. These are the name I mostly remeber off the top of my head!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Seems like the Best Solution to ME Hot on The Market! Seems like an All in one in unit Best Games/Software Devlopers and lots of Features plus wireless options! Get some Skype on it and use it as a cellphone with a Motorola Ultra Express Pager, helps getting rid of those annoying telemarketers with Magic Jack calling! Hard for P.I.'s to get a pager number unless they get it from Family! Just wondering what options are available for Security For Nintendo 3DS like AES448Bit BlowFish Encryption? Seems old encryption and sounds like from Japan 2003!