BETA new diplomacy software (w/ Voice)

Last response: in Video Games
October 1, 2004 6:44:54 PM

Hey people,
We just finished our first release of our open-source diplomacy
game. It's based on direct X 9 and .NET It functions as a realtime
game board, with standard time limits. There is Press, IM-type chat
and voice. Unfortunately only general voice chat is working now, but
individual session should be working soon(any coders out there?) A
custom map builder is included, as for custom rules, you'll have to
code them yourself. Standard resolution seems to work correctly, but
any feedback on incorrect rulings would be helpful. You'll need to
install .NET 1.1 and direct X 9.0. Everything is located here:
http://diplomacy.fortressofgeekdom.org/
game, source, forum for feedback/finding players
Let us know what you think
Anonymous
October 2, 2004 5:04:37 PM

I suggest that you test your adjudicator with
my test cases:

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/L.B.Kruijswijk/

Success!!!

Regards,