More about clean memory good work

    From: "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br>

    | How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
    |
    | Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.
    |
    | Also ideas ?
    |
    | thanks
    |
    | Marina

    Shutting down a PC and then restarting the PC will always clear any latent data contents in
    RAM.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    In news:eSPEhr0dFHA.3932@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
    Marina Limeira <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> typed:

    > How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
    >
    > Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.

    What you're asking doesn't make sense. Please clarify exactly
    what you want to do and for what purpose? What makes you think
    that doing this will make anything work better?

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    Ok David,

    but not want reboot or shutting down, how clear this latent data contents in
    RAM without reboot ?

    Marina

    From: "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br>

    | Ok David,
    |
    | but not want reboot or shutting down, how clear this latent data contents in
    | RAM without reboot ?
    |
    | Marina

    Can't !

    It is impossible.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    You can not "clean"/"clear" out memory without doing a "reboot".

    If you are asking them then what exactly is the problem you are having???

    "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    > How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
    >
    > Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.
    >
    > Also ideas ?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Marina

    several problems...

    examples:

    - video in media player is small stopping...
    - powerpoint show problems when open and close several times..

    "Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@maysys.com> escreveu na mensagem
    > You can not "clean"/"clear" out memory without doing a "reboot".
    >
    > If you are asking them then what exactly is the problem you are having???
    >

    > "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >> How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
    >>
    >> Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.
    >>
    >> Also ideas ?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >>
    >> Marina

    Perhaps the PC has insufficient memory and more needs to be installed to
    prevent excessive paging to the swapfile? 512 MB would be desireable amount.

    Marina Limeira wrote:

    > several problems...
    >
    > examples:
    >
    > - video in media player is small stopping...
    > - powerpoint show problems when open and close several times..
    >

    > "Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@maysys.com> escreveu na mensagem
    >
    >>You can not "clean"/"clear" out memory without doing a "reboot".
    >>
    >>If you are asking them then what exactly is the problem you are having???
    >>

    >>"Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
    >>>
    >>>Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.
    >>>
    >>>Also ideas ?
    >>>
    >>>thanks
    >>>
    >>>Marina

Memory Microsoft Command Prompt Windows XP