Clean Memory for Good Work...

a b } Memory
June 22, 2005 6:06:01 PM

How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?

Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.

Also ideas ?

thanks

Marina

More about : clean memory good work

Anonymous
a b } Memory
June 22, 2005 6:06:02 PM

From: "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br>

| How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
|
| Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.
|
| Also ideas ?
|
| thanks
|
| Marina

Shutting down a PC and then restarting the PC will always clear any latent data contents in
RAM.

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

In news:eSPEhr0dFHA.3932@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Marina Limeira <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> typed:

> How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
>
> Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.

What you're asking doesn't make sense. Please clarify exactly
what you want to do and for what purpose? What makes you think
that doing this will make anything work better?

Please reply to the newsgroup
a b } Memory
June 22, 2005 6:46:43 PM

Ok David,

but not want reboot or shutting down, how clear this latent data contents in
RAM without reboot ?

Marina

"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> escreveu na mensagem
> From: "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br>
>
> | How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
> |
> | Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.
> |
> | Also ideas ?
> |
> | thanks
> |
> | Marina
> |

> Shutting down a PC and then restarting the PC will always clear any latent
> data contents in
> RAM.
>
> --
> Dave
> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Anonymous
a b } Memory
June 22, 2005 7:52:02 PM

You can not "clean"/"clear" out memory without doing a "reboot".

If you are asking them then what exactly is the problem you are having???

"Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
>
> Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.
>
> Also ideas ?
>
> thanks
>
> Marina

Anonymous
a b } Memory
June 23, 2005 7:08:28 AM

several problems...

examples:

- video in media player is small stopping...
- powerpoint show problems when open and close several times..

"Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@maysys.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:o Z3vdP2dFHA.1600@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> You can not "clean"/"clear" out memory without doing a "reboot".
>
> If you are asking them then what exactly is the problem you are having???
>

> "Marina Limeira" <marinalimeiraa@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> How I clean the RAM memory in windows XP ? Also command DOS ?
>>
>> Because I want reboot the computer and for good working.
>>
>> Also ideas ?
>>
>> thanks
>>
>> Marina

Anonymous
a b } Memory
June 23, 2005 2:35:48 PM

Perhaps the PC has insufficient memory and more needs to be installed to
prevent excessive paging to the swapfile? 512 MB would be desireable amount.

!