Nice Accessory for Mice

**Not an Advertisement, just something new.....

Here's something I've recently run across, that's a nice addition.

I'm using a Logitech MX-1000 Laser mouse. Works really well,
except the "Sliding Action" on my Wow mouse pad is lacking.
Today, I was over at the neighborhood Best Buy. Was checking
their parts shelf and noticed a packet of Teflon mouse pads. 24
pads for ~$10. Round ovals that neatly adhere over the regular
pads.

Movement on the mouse pad is much smoother with these things.
So for anyone who needs a little help with smoother mousing, I
would recommend these Teflon pads.

Cool.Supercharging your mouse.:eek:)

regards,
ssg MS-MVP