How to cheat the software that I have a Microphone?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

Hi all,

I am a IBM Viavoice and Scansoft Dragon Speaking software.

Using Microphone, I can speak to the PC and it transcribes all my sayings
into texts.

How can I do this offline?

I want to have the following scheme:

1. I record my voice mail in a professional recorder, offline, it will save
my voice mail digitally into PCMCM format.

2. Then I load this voice mail file into my PC.

3. I need a method to cheat the IBM Viavoice and Scansoft Dragon Speaking
software to think the voice mail file is my microphone.

For quality issues, I cannot just play-back the recording file loud and let
the microphone pick-up the sound from the loudspeaker.

How can I do that?

thanks a lot!
1 answer Last reply
More about cheat software microphone
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?)

    Two sound cards would do it. Make the line-out of one, the mic-in of the other.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Jane" <lunaliu3@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23QlkPo1dFHA.1684@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I am a IBM Viavoice and Scansoft Dragon Speaking software.
    >
    > Using Microphone, I can speak to the PC and it transcribes all my sayings into texts.
    >
    > How can I do this offline?
    >
    > I want to have the following scheme:
    >
    > 1. I record my voice mail in a professional recorder, offline, it will save my voice mail digitally into PCMCM format.
    >
    > 2. Then I load this voice mail file into my PC.
    >
    > 3. I need a method to cheat the IBM Viavoice and Scansoft Dragon Speaking software to think the voice mail file is my microphone.
    >
    > For quality issues, I cannot just play-back the recording file loud and let the microphone pick-up the sound from the loudspeaker.
    >
    > How can I do that?
    >
    > thanks a lot!

Microphone Voice Mail Microsoft Software Windows XP