Windows Explore

I need to clean up the subdirectory and files in Windows Explore. Is there a
way to generate a report that lists out the subdirectory and the files within
each subdirectory?
2 answers Last reply
More about windows explore

    At the command prompt

    Tree C:\ /F /A > c:\treelist.txt

    Then open treelist.txt to read at leisure.

    LFox wrote:

    > I need to clean up the subdirectory and files in Windows Explore. Is there a
    > way to generate a report that lists out the subdirectory and the files within
    > each subdirectory?

    To display the names of all the subdirectories on the disk in your
    current drive, type:

    tree \

    To display, one screen at a time, the files in all the directories on
    drive C, type:

    tree c:\ /f | more

    Re:-http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/tree.mspx

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    LFox wrote:
    > I need to clean up the subdirectory and files in Windows Explore. Is there a
    > way to generate a report that lists out the subdirectory and the files within
    > each subdirectory?

Microsoft Windows XP