need the open with what program thing back

Sounds strange but awhile back I selected always use this program from a menu
that popped up when I put in a DVD. Now I want to be able to get that window
back. I put a check mark in that box that said don't ask again or something
to that effect. Thanks Tom
1 answer Last reply
More about need open program thing back

    Right-click the drive you put your DVD into, in "My Computer"

    Then > Properties > Autoplay

    Choose the relevant content type eg "DVD Movie" by pressing the down arrow
    in the dropdown box

    Then choose "Prompt me each time to choose an action"

    Jon

    "frassman needs help" <frassmanneedshelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:D91C95A6-AC47-4536-97FB-CECB46F981B4@microsoft.com...
    > Sounds strange but awhile back I selected always use this program from a
    > menu
    > that popped up when I put in a DVD. Now I want to be able to get that
    > window
    > back. I put a check mark in that box that said don't ask again or
    > something
    > to that effect. Thanks Tom

Microsoft Windows XP