need the open with what program thing back

June 22, 2005 4:26:01 PM

Sounds strange but awhile back I selected always use this program from a menu
that popped up when I put in a DVD. Now I want to be able to get that window
back. I put a check mark in that box that said don't ask again or something
to that effect. Thanks Tom
June 23, 2005 1:54:50 AM

Right-click the drive you put your DVD into, in "My Computer"

Then > Properties > Autoplay

Choose the relevant content type eg "DVD Movie" by pressing the down arrow
in the dropdown box

Then choose "Prompt me each time to choose an action"

Jon

"frassman needs help" <frassmanneedshelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D 91C95A6-AC47-4536-97FB-CECB46F981B4@microsoft.com...