FTF Diplomacy in Maine

I have 4 players and I'm looking for FTF gamers in Southern Maine for
a Diplomacy game on Weds. night. We will play other strategy games as
well, but Diplomacy is king. We play in Scarborough. Interested? Give
me a call on the cell 207-831-6086. John Reuter.
3 answers Last reply
More about diplomacy maine
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.diplomacy (More info?)

    lmcgill@maine.rr.com (BallyMan) writes:

    >I have 4 players and I'm looking for FTF gamers in Southern Maine for
    >a Diplomacy game on Weds. night. We will play other strategy games as
    >well, but Diplomacy is king. We play in Scarborough. Interested? Give
    >me a call on the cell 207-831-6086. John Reuter.

    You should hook up with Tim Goodwin who lives up in Standish,
    he'll see this message since he reads r.g.d., but you also
    might want to join the Yahoo Group MADip, which is focused
    on Massachusetts Dippers, but includes all of New England.

    Jim-Bob
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.diplomacy (More info?)

    Jim Burgess <burgess@TheWorld.com> wrote in message news:<cn5t6u$ka3$1@pcls4.std.com>...
    > lmcgill@maine.rr.com (BallyMan) writes:
    >
    > >I have 4 players and I'm looking for FTF gamers in Southern Maine for
    > >a Diplomacy game on Weds. night. We will play other strategy games as
    > >well, but Diplomacy is king. We play in Scarborough. Interested? Give
    > >me a call on the cell 207-831-6086. John Reuter.
    >
    > You should hook up with Tim Goodwin who lives up in Standish,
    > he'll see this message since he reads r.g.d., but you also
    > might want to join the Yahoo Group MADip, which is focused
    > on Massachusetts Dippers, but includes all of New England.
    >
    > Jim-Bob

    Thanks for the info. I will await a contact from Tim in the event he
    sees this. Otherwise do you know how to reach him? JR.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.diplomacy,alt.messianic (More info?)

    Jim Burgess <burgess@TheWorld.com> wrote in news:cn5t6u$ka3$1
    @pcls4.std.com:

    > You should hook up with Tim Goodwin who lives up in Standish,
    > he'll see this message since he reads r.g.d., but you also
    > might want to join the Yahoo Group MADip, which is focused
    > on Massachusetts Dippers, but includes all of New England.

    I don't know if "lives" is the appropriate word -- Tim exists in more
    space-time dimensions than most of the rest of us. Standish is only one
    nexus of his existence.

King Games Video Games