newbie

Hello,

I have a correct password, but I can not login with administrator.

I tried safe mode, still ask my password.

Thanks

Hi

Why can't you login 'normally' using your username and password? Do you see
any error messages then? Why are you trying to logon using the
Administrator Account - that is usually used only for troubleshooting?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Newbie" <Newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a correct password, but I can not login with administrator.
>
> I tried safe mode, still ask my password.
>
> Thanks

newbie

Hello,

This is XP pro with sp2 network with company domain.

I can not login domain, I try login local with administrator to check
netwotk setting, but I can not login.

Thanks

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi
>
> Why can't you login 'normally' using your username and password? Do you see
> any error messages then? Why are you trying to logon using the
> Administrator Account - that is usually used only for troubleshooting?
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups
>

> "Newbie" <Newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a correct password, but I can not login with administrator.
> >
> > I tried safe mode, still ask my password.
> >
> > Thanks

Hi

You'll have to contact your Network Administrator.