Diplomacy Variant - World 2101

I'm looking for players for the Dippy-variant World 2101.

PbEM wth GM not Judge.

Start Spring 2005.

Map: http://www.weltkonflikte.de/WWIV.png

Rds.
Stefan
1 answer Last reply
More about diplomacy variant world 2101
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.diplomacy (More info?)

    FYI,

    I updated the variant recently and you may prefer the new version dor better
    balance (or so I hope) It has already been modified for realpolitic.
    If you wish to view it, here is the new map and revised rules:
    map:
    http://www.stab-room.com/wwiv/maps/maps.html?title=Current%20Map&map=WWIV.gif

    all other info: http://www.stab-room.com/wwiv/wwiv_home.html

    I am forming a new game as well, but if you form one as well, the more the
    merrier.

    -Tom

    "StefanK" <stefan.krekeler@web.de> wrote in message
    I'm looking for players for the Dippy-variant World 2101.

    PbEM wth GM not Judge.

    Start Spring 2005.

    Map: http://www.weltkonflikte.de/WWIV.png

    Rds.