  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
November 17, 2004 6:01:37 PM

I'm looking for players for the Dippy-variant World 2101.

PbEM wth GM not Judge.

Start Spring 2005.

Map: http://www.weltkonflikte.de/WWIV.png

Rds.
Stefan

More about : diplomacy variant world 2101

Anonymous
November 18, 2004 2:59:48 AM

FYI,

I updated the variant recently and you may prefer the new version dor better
balance (or so I hope) It has already been modified for realpolitic.
If you wish to view it, here is the new map and revised rules:
map:
http://www.stab-room.com/wwiv/maps/maps.html?title=Curr...

all other info: http://www.stab-room.com/wwiv/wwiv_home.html

I am forming a new game as well, but if you form one as well, the more the
merrier.

-Tom