Sign in with
Your question

Questions about crickets captr phone with bluetooth

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
August 29, 2010 7:09:47 PM

Hello,
the bluetooth symbol shows up on me and my freinds phone but they always end up saying no device found
August 29, 2010 9:06:34 PM

So, are you attempting to connect a bluetooth device to your phone? If so, you'll have to set the device you are trying to connect to "find mode." Check out the user's manual for the bluetooth device and it will tell you how to set it to find mode.
August 29, 2010 11:20:54 PM

buwish said:
So, are you attempting to connect a bluetooth device to your phone? If so, you'll have to set the device you are trying to connect to "find mode." Check out the user's manual for the bluetooth device and it will tell you how to set it to find mode.

thank u for replying im kinda electronic ignorant but i dont see a find mode on my phone i dont have a seperate device just my phone and i read the iser manual and it didnt help me help
Related resources
August 29, 2010 11:23:07 PM

thanks for replying to me im electronic ignorant but i have no seperate device just my phone and theres no find mode and the manual didnt help me please help
August 30, 2010 1:56:44 AM

No, not the phone, but the device that you are attempting to connect/sync to your phone. Or are you attempting to connect it to your PC?
!