Newbie Starting out

I'm looking for a place to play diplomacy online. I started out by
following a link to www.floc.net/dpjudge or something very close to that.
However I can't get registered on the DPPD because it claims the server is
not responding. Is this a problem on my end, or with the site? Are there
any sites that are less troublesome?

Well, if you want to go outside the Judge world, to give two examples, Cat23
(http://www.cat23.com/) is yahoogroup based (and there are others), and
Redscape (http://www.redscape.com/home/index.php) is bulletin board based
(and there are others).

"mpeaton" <mpeaton@ualberta.ca> wrote in message
> I'm looking for a place to play diplomacy online. I started out by
> following a link to www.floc.net/dpjudge or something very close to that.
> However I can't get registered on the DPPD because it claims the server is
> not responding. Is this a problem on my end, or with the site? Are there
> any sites that are less troublesome?

Here's where you want to start:

http://www.diplom.org/
If you have any questions after going there, just ask.

salmoneous@aol.com wrote in news:1104160442.164015.258920
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> If you have any questions after going there, just ask.

It is important to remember the #1 rule of online Diplomacy: if you abandon
a Diplomacy position, you burn in hell.

http://www.furrs.org/dipsign.jpg

TRENDING THREADS