Setup Problems

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

I have a linksys access point with 64 bit encryption and
am using the MN-720 wireless adapter in my notebook.
When running the adapter's set up software I enter the
WEP as needed and the software returms a message that the
WEP is not valid for the selected network. I can't
proceed without finishing the set up disk. Any
suggestions?

hi don,
the wep key for microsoft adapter should A-F characters &
0-9 numbers