clayton

Hi,
I am looking for some backup software that can backup files and folders to
another HDD and verify all files are not corrupted, then email me on
completion of the backup outcome.
Does anyone know of a good backup program that can do this?

Thanks

'Second Copy' is a good one.
http://www.centered.com/

regards,
ssg MS-MVP

Clayton wrote:

> Hi,
> I am looking for some backup software that can backup files and folders to
> another HDD and verify all files are not corrupted, then email me on
> completion of the backup outcome.
> Does anyone know of a good backup program that can do this?
>
> Thanks

Check this http://www.downloadjunction.com/product/software/17782/ It cost
$20

The PDF manual is located here
http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/SyncBackSE-PDF.zip Check out the
section "Using SyncBackSE->Expert Mode configuration->Email settings

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"Clayton" <claytonbNOSPAM@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I am looking for some backup software that can backup files and folders to
> another HDD and verify all files are not corrupted, then email me on
> completion of the backup outcome.
> Does anyone know of a good backup program that can do this?
>
> Thanks

SecondCopy is nice but it doesn't e-mail a log file when finished.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"S.Sengupta" <ssengupta_@msn.com> wrote in message
> 'Second Copy' is a good one.
> http://www.centered.com/
>
> regards,
> ssg MS-MVP
>

> Clayton wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I am looking for some backup software that can backup files and folders
>> to another HDD and verify all files are not corrupted, then email me on
>> completion of the backup outcome.
>> Does anyone know of a good backup program that can do this?
>>
>> Thanks

clayton

cheers harry

> Check this http://www.downloadjunction.com/product/software/17782/ It cost
> $20
>
> The PDF manual is located here
> http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/SyncBackSE-PDF.zip Check out the
> section "Using SyncBackSE->Expert Mode configuration->Email settings
>

> --
>
> Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
> www.webtree.ca/windowsxp
>

> "Clayton" <claytonbNOSPAM@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>> I am looking for some backup software that can backup files and folders
>> another HDD and verify all files are not corrupted, then email me on
>> completion of the backup outcome.
>> Does anyone know of a good backup program that can do this?
>>
>> Thanks

Hi there,
You can try Backup4all too (http://www.backup4all.com).