How to fix Runtime error! program c:\...

says: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

When the computer first starts up after logging in this comes up and the logo it comes up as is my killer network card. any suggestions?
7 answers Last reply
More about runtime error program
  1. Virus. Try scanning your system. If your system turn out to be ok, it may be a corrupt program in your startup. Can you give more details as to what has changed.
  2. Check your event log to see which application is erroring.
  3. couldn't load
    script:mispL//C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\VSJsRes.dll:ScanExclusionsDrawer.js
  4. Faulting application name: KillerTray.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x4b509abe
    Faulting module name: KillerTray.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x4b509abe
    Exception code: 0x40000015
    Fault offset: 0x000000000004014e
    Faulting process id: 0x163c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01cd7fe3fc0142c2
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Bigfoot Networks\Killer Driver\KillerTray.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Bigfoot Networks\Killer Driver\KillerTray.exe
    Report Id: 5ae98194-ebd7-11e1-9c3b-00221930e440

apparently this is causing the runtime error
  5. Reinstall the driver
  6. i reinstalled the drivers but now when i i start up and open chrome after 5 mins it just completely turns off the internet and freezes my computer
  7. Sounds like either your copy of windows is corrupt or a virus issue. Either way you may need to re-install windows
Ask a new question

Read More

Runtime Windows 7