steven

"Malc" <fran54704@freesurf.fr> wrote in message
news:crjo08$1tj$2@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> Can someone tell me how I can get involved in an Internet Game?
>
> Ta

There are several online options that you can use. I don't know the links
to most of them, but scrolling through this group you sould be able to
easily find alot of different ones mentioned. The only one that I use
myself is The Diplomatic Pouch (http://www.diplom.org/).

Give it a day and there will probably be 10 replies by the group regulars
with various different places that you can go to to get started.

Steven M.

rs

Cat23.com, Redscape.com, DP judge and the diplom.org, all the various
judges. (Plenty of newbie advice at the diplom.org.

Malc wrote:
> Can someone tell me how I can get involved in an Internet Game?
>
> Ta

and also http://www.dipbounced.com

Dan Marchant
Design & Development Consultant