Windows XP Languages

Is it possible to have 2 languages to choose from when running the same
installation of XP? If so, what do I need to get how to do I go about doing
it?

Thanks for any help.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows languages

    Not without installing the Multilingual User Interface:
    http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/MUIFaq.mspx

    Dual boot is a better option for most because of the restrictions of
    acquiring the MUI.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "Eddy" <Eddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to have 2 languages to choose from when running the same
    > installation of XP? If so, what do I need to get how to do I go about
    > doing
    > it?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    Multilingual User Interface Pack-When installed on the English version
    of Windows, MUI allows the user interface language of the operating
    system to be changed according to the preferences of individual users to
    one of the 33 supported languages.
    http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/muifaq.mspx#MUIques1

    regards,
    ssg MS-MVP

    Eddy wrote:
    > Is it possible to have 2 languages to choose from when running the same
    > installation of XP? If so, what do I need to get how to do I go about doing
    > it?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

Microsoft Windows XP