Windows XP Languages

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 23, 2005 2:59:02 AM

Is it possible to have 2 languages to choose from when running the same
installation of XP? If so, what do I need to get how to do I go about doing
it?

Thanks for any help.

More about : windows languages

Anonymous
June 23, 2005 4:07:26 AM

Not without installing the Multilingual User Interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/MUIFaq.m...

Dual boot is a better option for most because of the restrictions of
acquiring the MUI.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"Eddy" <Eddy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to have 2 languages to choose from when running the same
> installation of XP? If so, what do I need to get how to do I go about
> doing
> it?
>
> Thanks for any help.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 3:42:10 PM

Multilingual User Interface Pack-When installed on the English version
of Windows, MUI allows the user interface language of the operating
system to be changed according to the preferences of individual users to
one of the 33 supported languages.
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/muifaq.m...

regards,
ssg MS-MVP