AOL & Microsoft Broadband Router

Jim

I have DSL and Microsoft Broadband router. Cannot get aol
to connect through tcp/ip. AOL says it is a Microsoft
router problem, however internet and msn work fine?

AOL uses a proprietary TCP/IP stack which is only compatible with a few
routers. You might check the AOL support section to find out which ones
will work with their system. Or get a different, and probably less
expensive ISP. :cool:
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP