Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Is there anyway of moving a directory and keeping whatever is the current
date on that directory? We had a directory moved on one of our servers and
the date was march of 2004 and we know that the directory was in its
origianl place as of last saturday
--
Don

Byte

Directories or Folders Properties will show only one date: Created.
But Files will show: Created, Modified and Accessed. If you moved the
file, Copy&Paste or Drag&Drop it, it will change the Modified and/or
Accessed dates but not the date created, I hope. Happy putering. :~)
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.