Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

How do I set a floating clock as my screensaver? I use to have this on my
computer, but just forget how to do it (old timers).
--
Aaron

Aaron wrote:
> How do I set a floating clock as my screensaver? I use to have this
> on my computer, but just forget how to do it (old timers).

If I were looking for a floating clock screensaver, I would go to Google and
search for a floating clock screensaver.

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I thought XP had some sort of way to do it from the control panel????

"RA" wrote:

> Aaron wrote:
> > How do I set a floating clock as my screensaver? I use to have this
> > on my computer, but just forget how to do it (old timers).
>
> If I were looking for a floating clock screensaver, I would go to Google and
> search for a floating clock screensaver.

Byte

Floating clock Screensavers - Thousands of Free Screensavers
http://www.appleblossomart.net/misc.php?topic=floating+clock&cat=Screensavers
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"Aaron" wrote:

> I thought XP had some sort of way to do it from the control panel????
>
> "RA" wrote:
>
> > Aaron wrote:
> > > How do I set a floating clock as my screensaver? I use to have this
> > > on my computer, but just forget how to do it (old timers).
> >
> > If I were looking for a floating clock screensaver, I would go to Google and
> > search for a floating clock screensaver.

On the screen saver tab pick 3-d text and configure it with the time.

Aaron wrote:

> How do I set a floating clock as my screensaver? I use to have this on my
> computer, but just forget how to do it (old timers).

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

That's what I was looking for. Thanks Bob.

"Bob I" wrote:

> On the screen saver tab pick 3-d text and configure it with the time.
>
> Aaron wrote:
>
> > How do I set a floating clock as my screensaver? I use to have this on my
> > computer, but just forget how to do it (old timers).

You're welcome, enjoy the day.