MSB Password

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Any ideas on resetting the password to access the MN-500
router. I have lost my booklet with the information in
it.

joker

The default password is "admin" without the quotes. To reset the MN-500
put a pen into the hole just below the antenna of the MN-500 until the
power light starts flashing amber & green. The product documentation
can be downloaded at
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_ProductDocumentation.mspx
in case you were interested.