newbie

I have three accounts In my windows xp.

First one is in my name which is administrative account.
Second one is in my wife's which is limited account.
Third one is also a limited account which is in my daughter's name.

Other day when my daughter was operating her account suddenly window crashed
and blue screen came up with its messages.
My daughter did not note down the messages but remembers something about
part of firefox being truncated. She powered off and then restarted
computer.
She got the message that computer had recovered from serious error.

I think, after the crash, she cannot access her hotmail account from Her
account of firefox.
Everytime she tries to log on to hotmail she gets the message that Java
script is required for hotmail access.
Surprisingly my wife and I can access hotmail form our account.

I tried system restore but it was of no use.

By the way error report of the crash had following data:

C:\Windows\Minidump|mini062005-01-dmp.

C:\Docume~1\Ramesh\Locals~\Temp\WERI.temp.dir00\Sysdata.xml

TIA

From your daughters account go to Firefox>select Tools>Options>Web
Features>enable java and enable java script should be checked.