font size

In news:577C07CE-A1F5-4980-A74D-736751F2C2FC@microsoft.com,
Keith <Keith@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> when I go to read my email in yahoo, the text SIZE is very
> small, so
> how can I change the font size

On the yahoo web site?

An easy way to change text size on most web sites (it doesn't
work on all, but it works on yahoo) is to hold down the Ctrl key
and scroll the mouse wheel. One wheel direction makes it bigger,
and the other makes it smaller.

As a matter of fact, this is a Windows standard, and it works in
many applications (Word, for example), not just browsers.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Goo T

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2009
On the bottom right of your screen, above your icons, you should see the percentage of the font size and a down arrow. Click the down arrow and change the percentage size of the font. That should help a lot. It works for me.
Goo -