My game won't end!

I'm in game bathroom(gunboat, nopress) on USOS. It's now 1950 and
literally nothing has happened for 30 game years. Some joker isn't
setting draw and the GM doesn't respond to press asking for a draw
clock.

How can I end this fiasco?
3 answers Last reply
More about game
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.diplomacy (More info?)

    ratpfink wrote:
    > I'm in game bathroom(gunboat, nopress) on USOS. It's now 1950 and
    > literally nothing has happened for 30 game years. Some joker isn't
    > setting draw and the GM doesn't respond to press asking for a draw
    > clock.
    >
    > How can I end this fiasco?

    Since your outted, it would be an opportune time to exercise the
    'resign' command.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.diplomacy (More info?)

    RS wrote:
    > ratpfink wrote:
    > > I'm in game bathroom(gunboat, nopress) on USOS. It's now 1950 and
    > > literally nothing has happened for 30 game years. Some joker isn't
    > > setting draw and the GM doesn't respond to press asking for a draw
    > > clock.
    > >
    > > How can I end this fiasco?
    > >

    > Since your outted, it would be an opportune time to exercise the
    > 'resign' command.

    You're right. Since the GM abandoned the game months ago, and e-mail
    to the JK didn't accomplish anything this is clearly the best way to
    stop having to deal with this ridiculous situation. I should've
    thought of it sooner.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.diplomacy (More info?)

    "ratpfink" <karlschmit@hotmail.com> writes:

    >I'm in game bathroom(gunboat, nopress) on USOS. It's now 1950 and
    >literally nothing has happened for 30 game years. Some joker isn't
    >setting draw and the GM doesn't respond to press asking for a draw
    >clock.

    >How can I end this fiasco?

    While we sympathize, you can't go broadcasting on rec.games.diplomacy
    about a gunboat game, ESPECIALLY a no press, that you're in.

    Karl, my pal, you do see that, don't you??? I wish you had sent
    me a private E-Mail on it. I'd advise that NO one discuss it
    further in the open.

    THe GM should offer you the courtesy of responding to your E-mail
    about his policy (does he have a set of house rules that he follows?).
    The ordinary policy is then to go to the Judge Keeper for USOS,
    but NEVER should you bring it in the open here.

    Jim-Bob

Games Video Games