Java?

I like to play games on POGO. Since installing the Sun Java I have problems
playing TumbleBees. The letters hang & the game stalls. Do I need to
uninstall & reinstall? Should I have uninstalled Microsoft VM first & how
would I do that? Suggestions & help appreciated. I am stuck.
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about java

    How do I uninstall Microsoft Virtual Machine?
    http://java.com/en/download/help/uninstall_msvm.xml

    JAVA SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS
    http://java.com/en/download/download_the_latest.jsp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Marsha" wrote:

    | I like to play games on POGO. Since installing the Sun Java I have problems
    | playing TumbleBees. The letters hang & the game stalls. Do I need to
    | uninstall & reinstall? Should I have uninstalled Microsoft VM first & how
    | would I do that? Suggestions & help appreciated. I am stuck.
    | Thanks

    I would think that if you can play any other POGO game just fine and your
    only problem is Tumplebees that Java is probably not your problem. Check
    your CPU usage, maybe some other app is hogging the pc.

    "Marsha" <nospamplease@nosuchplace.com> wrote in message
    I like to play games on POGO. Since installing the Sun Java I have problems
    playing TumbleBees. The letters hang & the game stalls. Do I need to
    uninstall & reinstall? Should I have uninstalled Microsoft VM first & how
    would I do that? Suggestions & help appreciated. I am stuck.
    Thanks

Java Games Microsoft Windows XP