DEDO, DEMA, PTLX and USTV server problems

Dear all,

the server running DEDO, DEMA, PTLX and USTV has been having
intermittent failures on various services, which have been preventing
proper functioning of email and judge services. I am thus looking to
reinstall the operating system and restore the judges onto it, and so
have taken them off-line from earlier today.

I hope this can be resolved in the next few days before the weekend,
and that it returns to its normal high level of availability.

My apologies for the inconvenience this is causing for those with
games running on it.

BR,
Millis

P.S. Note my personal email is also run through this server and thus
messages sent to it will also be delayed.

Pleased to report that I have found the problem (spam catching
software eating up the server's memory) which has now been fixed and
normal service restored to all these judges.

This should mean the end to their recent instability problems.

BR,
Millis

Millis,

YOU DA MAN!

:)

Millis wrote:
> Pleased to report that I have found the problem (spam catching
> software eating up the server's memory) which has now been fixed and
> normal service restored to all these judges.
>
> This should mean the end to their recent instability problems.
>
> BR,
> Millis

TRENDING THREADS