Sign in with
Your question

Any suggestion on cheapest VoIP service to call US

Last response: in General Connectivity
March 18, 2011 1:19:24 PM

Hi,

I know the VoIP applications are free to download but the service to use those applications are not free. So, I am looking for the cheapest plan on VoIP service. I use Nokia e63 as my mobile phone. I would like to call US, Canada mainly. Please help.
March 21, 2011 7:03:51 AM

brwthomas14 said:
Hi,

I know the VoIP applications are free to download but the service to use those applications are not free. So, I am looking for the cheapest plan on VoIP service. I use Nokia e63 as my mobile phone. I would like to call US, Canada mainly. Please help.

Check out Onesuite. They got VoIP service but you can also use the same account from regular phones. Onesuite has access numbers to about 25 countries around the world.

m
l
October 5, 2011 11:36:30 AM

Voice over internet protocol defines a way to carry voice calls over an IP network including the digitization and packetization of the voice streams. IP Telephony utilizes the Voip standards to create a telephony system where higher level features such as advanced call routing, voice mail, contact centers, etc., can be utilized. For further detail you can visit
http://www.t1everywhere.com/voice-and-voice-over-ip-voi...
m
l
!