Hasbro CD Adjudication

When people complain that they didn't get the rules right, which of two
things are the problem?

1) Only that they made new rules which are published and disliked.

2) That they fail to correctly adjudicate based on their own published
ruleset.

If it's the latter, can someone point me to (or write as a response
here) a description of what mistakes are made in what circumstances?

"Dvd Avins" wrote:
> When people complain that they didn't get the rules right, which of two
> things are the problem?
>
> 1) Only that they made new rules which are published and disliked.
As I have read in this newsgroup, some trivial situations went wrong.

> 2) That they fail to correctly adjudicate based on their own published
> ruleset.
Well, the problem with the ruleset is that it can be interpreted in
different ways.

> If it's the latter, can someone point me to (or write as a response
> here) a description of what mistakes are made in what circumstances?
If you want to know more about the ruleset and how to test an adjudicator,
try:

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/L.B.Kruijswijk/

Regards,

Lucas